We are still in July, but it's never too early to get your spooky on. One of my favorite parts about Halloween is the candy. The costumes are exciting, but as a foodie let's be real, the candy is where the real fun comes in. Whether you're a chocoholic or a gummi candy lover, there is a treat for you this holiday season. If you're looking for a new sweet treat to indulge on, Haribo is here to help with their new limited-edition Halloween treat, Scaremix. 

Halloween Scaremix From Haribo

Photo courtesy of HARIBO of America, Inc.

Trick-or-treat? Treat, of course. Haribo is giving Halloween fanatics another treat to enjoy this October with Scaremix. Scaremix. Scaremix offers a mix of sweet and sour spooky flavors with Boo Bears, Dracula’s Rings, Spooky Twin Snakes, Blood Orange Cola and Black Cherries. 

Limited-Edition Gummies And Pack Mixes

In addition, Haribo is also offering two additional limited-edition gummi treats and three different pack mixes:

S’Witches Brew: features a mix of sweet and sour gummies in seasonal shapes including bats, witches and pumpkins.

Sour Vampire Bats: pucker up with these sour gummies in nightmarish bat shapes.

Sweet-or-Scary Mix: features signature Goldbears and limited-edition Ghostly Gummies and Mini Sour Vampire Bats (new addition in 2020) in treat-size packs

Trick-or-Treat Mix: features a wide range of HARBIO gummies including Goldbears, Ghostly Gummies, Mini Sour Vampire Bats (new addition in 2020), Happy Cola and Twin Snakes, all in treat-size packs.

HARIBO Goldbears Mix: the flavors you love in the perfect treat-size packs.

Where To Find Scaremix

If you're interested in trying these gummi treats from Haribo this Halloween or even right now, they can be found at Target, Walgreens and CVS. Stay connected with Haribo by following them on Instagram and Facebook