Do you have someone in your life who goes nuts over the holidays!? Personally, my grandfather was the biggest fan of the holidays. He would wear the ugly Christmas sweaters, have our house decked out in lights and owned the tallest tree in the neighborhood! Isn't that nuts?! Well, there's nothing wrong with loving this time of year and Planters wants to keep the celebration going with its festive merchandise. 

It's The Nuttiest Time Of The Year Sweater 

Kraft Heinz

Whether you're going to a drive-in lights display or a walking tour in Dyker Heights, a holiday sweater is a must. Planters has created a soft and cozy blue, yellow and white holiday sweater featuring Peanut Jr in a festive Santa hat. 

There are also two other sweaters available in red and green, so you can choose your favorite or get all three!

Available in sizes S-3X, this sweater is definitely a must-have for the nutty holiday fanatics you know! 

Other Planters Holiday Merchandise

Kraft Heinz

If holiday sweaters aren't your speed, there's no need to worry. Planters has other festive merchandise available such as button-ups, mittens, and ornaments

Planters Winter Edition Nut Mix

Once you have your holiday sweater, you can't forget to grab some nuts! For the holidays, Planters has limited-edition seasonal offerings including like Brittle Nut Medley, Winter Spiced Mix and Holiday Nut Crunch.