It might be hard to notice the leaves changing colors while working from home, but trust me it's still happening. There is nothing more scenic then looking out your window to see vibrant red and orange leaves starting to come through. If you're looking for a way to experience the flavors and feelings of fall from the comfort of your home, Proper Good has you covered with their new Spiced Pumpkin Soup. 

Proper Good's Spiced Pumpkin Soup

Photo courtesy of Proper Good

I don't know about you but I don't have soup very often. When I do, it's usually in the fall and winter to warm up from the cold, brisk air. While you might not be getting outside much this year, that doesn't mean you have to miss out on the fun of the season. Get cozy underneath a blanket on the couch, pop on a classic Halloween movie and get yourself a bowl of Proper Good's Spiced Pumpkin Soup. 

This new Spiced Pumpkin Soup is vegan and gluten-free and contains wholesome ingredients such as pumpkin, sweet potato, and coconut milk.

To top it off, each spoonful is highlighted by a variety of classic fall spices such as cinnamon, ginger, turmeric and chili powder. 

I'm definitely not one for spices, but they work so well with this soup. The soup has this nostalgic taste to it that transports you back to childhood, it's neat. The best part of this spiced pumpkin soup is its consistency. It has a smooth and creamy texture that flows right off the tongue. 

Where To Find Proper Good's Spiced Pumpkin Soup

Photo courtesy of Proper Good

While I wish this soup was part of Proper Good's full collection, Spiced Pumpkin is only available through October 31. If you want, each pouch has an 8-month shelf life and does not require refrigeration so you can enjoy the flavors of fall well into the new year. 

Find Proper Good's new Spiced Pumpkin Soup on EatProperGood.com for $6.99 - $7.99.