You and your friends might be divided on how to pronounce "Reese's," but I'm sure one thing you can all agree on is that they are deliciously amazing little bites of heaven. That's probably why you could literally hear the audience gasp when Gal Gadot (most notably known as Wonder Woman) admitted to Jimmy Fallon on Oct. 5 that she had never tried a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup before. Seriously, can you imagine?!? 

Needless to say, Fallon got Gadot to try one, and, of course, she loved it. "It's really good," she said, shaking her head yes. You can watch for yourself in the clip below (around the 5:30 mark). 

Someone saying they've never had a Reese's PB cup is almost unheard of in the US. According data calculated by Statisa based on the US Census data and Simmons National Consumer Survey, 37.43 million Americans had eaten at least 1-2 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in the last 30 days in 2016, while 14.25 million admitted to eating five or more! I could eat five in a day, easy. 

Gadot, who moved to the US last year from Israel, says that she loves peanut butter, but she had never had it with chocolate. Her favorite candy is an Israeli brand that translates to "Chocolate Cow," and is a chocolate bar with popping candies (like Pop Rocks) in it. With a quick taste test, Jimmy confirmed it's yummy.

Needless to say, the takeaway here is that everyone (as long as they're not allergic to nuts) should try a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup at LEAST once in their life. And live life to the fullest this Halloween season and stock up on the new bat-shaped ones before they're gone.