I don't know about you, but I always have a hard time choosing what I want to fuel up with before a workout. Usually it's either some nuts and cheese or a granola bar, but that gets boring really quick. I've recently came across Kate Farms plant-based Nutrition Shakes and they are my latest go-to pre-workout snack. 

Kate Farms Plant Based Nutrition Shakes

Photo courtesy of Kate Farms

Kate Farms plant-based Nutrition Shakes are available in two delicious flavors: Chocolate and Vanilla. Each shake contains 330 calories, 16g of organic pea protein and essential vitamins and minerals.

I love the chocolate shake, but they are all really tasty. They don't have that chalky taste that a lot of protein drinks usually have which is definitely a bonus. I had a shake before my workout today and it kept me fueled both during and after. 

Where To Find Kate Farms Nutrition Shakes

Kate Farms Nutrition Shakes do not contain any dairy, soy, gluten, corn, or artificial ingredients making them a great choice for those with dietary restrictions. 

The shakes are available online in a case of 12 for a one-time purchase of $48 or as part of a subscription for $43.20. 

Stay connected with Kate Farms by following the brand on Instagram and Facebook.