Earlier this week, there was a scare about Netflix removing the hit sitcom Friends from Netflix on January 1st. Luckily it's not true, and they decided to keep the show, but I think that scare inspired us all to rewatch the show we love. In anticipation of this, here are some classic Friends-inspired snacks you can munch on while you watch. 

1. "Joey Doesn't Share Food!" - Joey

This is a classic Joey comment, and in order to pay homage to this iconic saying, I would recommend making some sandwiches for you and your friends, in particular some classic Italian meatball subs. (Season 10 Episode 9)

2. "He's Her Lobster." - Phoebe

This is my favorite quote from the show, and I'm not saying you guys need to go out and get lobster or anything, but some seafood-centered snacks would be appropriate. (Season 2 Episode 14)

3. "You ate MY SANDWICH?! MY SANDWICH?" - Ross

Ah, the infamous time when Ross's coworker ate his sandwich. The sandwich in particular was Monica's leftover Thanksgiving food creation, so if you're sad Thanksgiving is over, here's your excuse to whip up a semblance of it. (Season 5 Episode 9)

4. "It's a Moo Point. It's like a cow's opinion, it doesn't matter. It's Moo." - Joey

Joey has quite the reputation for saying humorous things, but this one was both funny and logical (for whatever reason). To honor this, you could snack on cheese and crackers, yogurt, or really any dairy product. (Season 7 Episode 8)

5. Joey: "It hurts my Joey's apple."

Chandler: "For the last time, it's not named after each individual man!"

I think the idea for this snack is pretty obvious, but just in case you didn't catch it, you could eat an apple - a healthy alternative to some of the other snacks on this list. (Season 7 Episode 14)

6. Ross: "Chandler entered a Vanilla Ice look alike contest - and won!" 

Chandler: "Ross came in fourth and cried!"

This episode was too funny! When watching it, you could have some vanilla ice cream too (genius, I know). (Season 7 Episode 4)

7. "Paper. Snow. A Ghost!" - Joey

For this game-show centered episode, you could create a spread of all white-colored foods like white chocolate pretzels, yogurt covered raisins, and more. (Season 10 Episode 11)

8. "I'm the Holiday Armadillo!" - Ross

This episode is probably the most relevant to watch right now, as Hanukkah is currently going on and Christmas is right around the corner. This one is a perfect excuse to have some holiday treats you were maybe restricting yourself on. (Season 7 Episode 10)

9. Ross: "It's called unagi." 

Rachel: "Ah, salmon skin roll."

Unagi is one of the most iconic episodes, and one you can't skip on your binge. When watching this one, you could have some sushi! (Season 6 Episode 17)

10. "The neighbors ate all my candy!" - Monica

This last one is another holiday-centered episode where Monica makes candy to get to know her neighbors better. Enjoying some candy while watching this is a good plan. (Season 7 Episode 9.

The One Where Friends Needs to be Rewatched

I think we can all learn something from this scare - appreciate the shows you love while you can. The fear we all felt should be turned into a celebration of the iconic show. Get your friends together, make these snacks, and reminisce on your favorite episodes. Don't forget some coffee to keep you awake and to pay homage to Central Perk as well :)