Colin McCabe is known for being one of the co-founders of Chop’t Creative Salad Company, but now he's shaking things up in the beverage industry. Free Rain is the new line of sparkling waters from McCabe and this enhanced seltzer is clean, uses only all-natural ingredients, and comes in three delicious flavors.

Each of the three refreshing flavors is enhanced with functional ingredients to help keep you focused, awake, or calm throughout the day. Get your morning buzz for your 8AM classes with Awake, a cherry lime seltzer with Siberian ginseng for energy. Dial-in on those study sessions with Focus, a blood orange and ginger seltzer with ashwagandha for clarity. Finally, unwind and relax with Calm, a blackberry seltzer with Passionflower to keep you totally chill.  

Free Rain is a member of 1% For The Planet. In addition to donating 1% of sales to support the environment, Free Rain packaging is made from recyclable materials and post-consumer materials where possible. Grab a six-pack of Free Rain for $17.99 online here.