Picture this: it's game day, you're in your sweats, the TV is blasting and now, you're looking for a snack. Now you could reach for the stale chips in the back of your pantry or try the questionable dip your roomie made. OR you could reach for four new snacks that are sure to wake up your tastebuds.

First, Doritos is spicing things up today with the release of their newest flavor, Twisted Lime. The boldest party chip just got bolder. Due to overwhelming success following their Flamin’ Hot Limon, Doritos wanted to continue to give the fans what they want. This time, Twisted Lime offers a more subtle heat, that pairs well with the tangy, lime flavors.

And, if you really want to heat things up this season, try new Baked Ruffles Flamin’ Hot. The newest Flamin’ Hot chip, now with 65% less fat than traditional potato chips. With deep ridges and bold Flamin’ Hot flavor, you’ll definitely want to make sure you have a drink nearby. These chips are the ultimate combination of crunch and heat.

You can also enjoy a bag of new Tostitos Hint of Guac, perfect for all of your game day dips. Tostitos Hint of Guac are the perfect bite-sized tortilla chips, lightly seasoned with the perfect amount of guacamole flavor and spice in every bite. Dip them in your favorite salsa, queso, or even in your world-famous game day buffalo dip.

Lastly, you’ll want to make sure you check out the new Rold Gold Recipe No. 4 Zesty Buffalo Pretzels. Pretzel twists are seasoned to tangy perfection for a maximum flavor experience. Rold Gold Recipe No. 4 Zesty Buffalo brings the heat to their three-braided pretzel twists, made perfect for snacking or dipping. Eat them by themselves, or dip ‘em in something bold for extra zest.