It's that time of year again. Couples are holding hands, love is in the air, every convenience store within a five-mile radius is riddled with heart-shaped candies. And you, my friend, are so single it's almost laughable. Actually, it is laughable—if we're talking about laughing so hard that you cry (sob alone on your couch with a pint of ice cream). 

Valentine's Day is notoriously the most singles-unfriendly holiday. And I, like many other singles, typically spend my day eating my body weight in food and checking my phone only to see that my mother is the only one who texted me "Happy Valentine's Day". 

But not this year! Who says we can't revel in our singleness? Who says we can't whip ourselves up a bangin' meal and dance alone in our kitchens? Who says we even have to be alone?!

Whether you're numbing the pain or loving every second of your single life, here are some of the best foods to make yourself on Valentine's Day.

Garlic Herb and Cheese Pull-Apart Bread

This garlicky recipe is not only delicious, but totally singles-friendly as you and I both know you're not kissing anyone tonight.

Homemade Margherita Pizza

This single-on-Valentine's-Day classic just got even better because you made it yourself and it's both artisan and delicious! But the best part is that tonight (like every other night) nobody can judge you for eating an entire pizza by yourself!

Better than Sex Cake

Well, this one is just self-explanatory. Who needs the human connection when you have an entire cake calling your name?

Slutty Brownies

Make this drool-worthy recipe and remember that being single does have its perks! Make the most of your freedom-filled lifestyle

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

This recipe is a Valentine's Day staple, but don't let that scare you! You'll feed yourself some chocolate covered strawberries and it will be romantic as hell thank you very much!

Take these recipes and run with them! Gorge on food and feel great about it! Show the world that you are single and proud!