After six incredible years, NBC’s Parks and Recreation completed its seventh and final season. Sadly, Parks and Rec left us on February 24th, and with it took all the happiness and laughter in the world.

Here are the foods you should be eating to cope with the tragic loss of each of your favorite characters:

Leslie: Obviously, waffles. They’re sweet like Leslie, and not only are they delicious, but they’ll sop up your tears pretty efficiently.

Parks and Rec

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Ron: Make Ron Swanson’s “Pyramid of Greatness” and order all the bacon and eggs your local diner has. Don’t misunderstand, you’re not ordering a lot of bacon and eggs, you’re ordering ALL the bacon and eggs.

Parks and Rec

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

April: To give proper recognition to the apathetic, sarcastic and witty April Ludgate, eat turkey chili (preferably out of a frisbee) like she and Andy did in Season 3 of Parks.

Andy: Nachos. Get the biggest pile of cheesy nachos you can find. You need to be pretty much drowning in cheese. You know Andy would appreciate a messy, cheesy, crunchy snack like nachos to be his commemoration food.

Parks and Rec

GIF courtesy of easyvegan.info

Tom: Put on your velvet slippies and eat some chicken parmesan. Or rather, chickie chickie parm parm.

photo TomFood4-1.gif

GIF courtesy of photo bucket.com

Donna: She taught you about self-love and being fabulous, so treat yo self with some cupcakes. Make sure to eat them in your Mercedes Benz.

Ben: In honor of Ben Wyatt you have to eat a calzone. Eat the “delicate little dough pocket filled with tomato sauce, cheese and seasoned meat” to remember how adorably dorky Ben Wyatt is.

Parks and Rec

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Chris: Remember the vegetable loaf? You know that in honor of Chris you should eat the absurdly healthy version of a food you love. Reminiscing on the episodes with Chris Traeger LITERALLY brings so much joy.

Parks and Rec

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Ann: Ann, you beautiful tropical fish. Your ambiguous ethnic blend perfectly represents the dream of the American melting pot. For Ann, eat a warm grilled cheese. Ann loves you like you love carbs and cheese.

Parks and Rec

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Lil Sebastian: Angel food cake, because Pawnee’s greatest treasure is up in heaven smiling down at us. Bye, bye Lil Sebastian.

Parks and Rec

GIF courtesy of wordpress.com

Now that you have these foods to ease the pain, go out and live your life, you poetic and noble land-mermaid.

Parks and Rec

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Hungry for more? Check these out: