Sometimes, mom's home-cooked meals can become a little repetitive: chicken, chicken, and more chicken with tons of vegetables. But what if your family's dinner menu had spaghetti tacos or Krabby Patties on it? Now that's something my curious mind would never turn down.

Every time a fun food item appeared on Nickelodeon, Disney, or my other favorite channels, my 8-year-old self would wish for a taste. Although I never got the chance to try them, these foods have had me wondering about their tastes for years. 

iCarly: Fat Cakes

iCarly featured many fabulous food hits, with this snack definitely being one of the most intriguing. They are most likely horribly unhealthy (hence the name fat cakes). But hey, if Sam Puckett could eat them all the time, then these pink treats might not be so bad after all.

Spongebob Squarepants: Krabby Patty

It has forever been a mystery to me: what is the secret formula to the best food in Bikini Bottom? Seriously, I need some answers. Plankton isn't the only one who has wanted to make these for years.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.: Monica's Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich

My mind has constantly wondered if this sandwich was worth screaming over, like Ross Geller did in The One with Ross's Sandwich. Turkey, cranberry sauce, and an extra slice of gravy-soaked bread in the middle can't be that good. Okay... maybe it is. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Wizards of Waverly Place: The Sub Station

If I were a wizard, the first place I would transport myself to is the Russo's sub station. Although I'd be a little skeptical if Alex made my sandwich, I still want to see what the hype about these subs was (and meet the family, of course).

Hannah Montana: Cheese Jerky

Jackson and Oliver seemed to have the business world all figured out with their famous cheese jerky. It doesn't sound too appetizing on paper, but it had to be good based off of the amount of money they were making.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Three Course Meal Chewing Gum

While it isn't a TV show, I think this deserves to be mentioned.  A piece of gum that provides the satisfaction of a full, three-course meal? No way. Even if this gum came with the added risk of turning into a giant blueberry like Violet, I'd still chew a piece.

iCarly: Groovy Smoothie

This place had to be off the charts, seeing as the iCarly gang hung out there all the time. I would pay good money to grab a smoothie while chilling out with the cast for a little while.   

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.: The Mysterious Cheesecake

Last, but certainly not least, I am extremely intrigued by that mysterious cheesecake that got delivered to Rachel's apartment in the episode, The One with All the Cheesecakes.  If Chandler and Rachel would eat it off that floor, I can't begin to imagine how tasty it was.

Sure, television as a kid was entertaining and funny. But what I will always remember is the food.  It's safe to say that I have been dreaming about these memorable meals for years now.  If someone can make these foods a reality, I'll be there in a heartbeat with a spoon, ready to eat!