Presented by Spoon University x Food Network Kitchen

For many of us, 2020 has been the perfect time to get creative in the kitchen. From mastering the art of bread making to online cooking classes with famous chefs, the possibilities are endless for at-home learning. While the holidays likely look different this year, now is a great time to explore new recipes for your next virtual gathering. With the help of Food Network Kitchen, you’ll be on your way to wowing your friends with Insta-worthy dishes just in time for the holiday season. Now through December 7th, 2020, get 50% off a 1-year subscription to Food Network Kitchen for just $19.99/year.

If you’re like me and need to follow a recipe before getting too adventurous, you’re not alone. With Food Network Kitchen’s Black Friday offer, you can access world-class instruction, curated meal plans, organization tools, and easy-to-follow recipes. Their user-friendly app is perfect for exploring mouth-watering recipes, and you can even connect your device to Alexa, FireTV, Echo Show, or your Fire Tablet for an interactive experience. Happy Black Friday shopping!