It's fun to catch up on what your friends are doing via food Instagram accounts, but I find constantly myself refreshing the feed to see what new, funny memes are popping up. 

As a food lover, I enjoy the viral memes, but funny foodie Insta accounts brighten my day even more. For all the food lovers and humor lovers out there, let's unite and add these 10 out of 10 food 'gram accounts to our feed.

1. @funny_foodies 

@funny_foodies will not disappoint. Your feed is sure to be full of memes that won't make you feel like you're the only human walking on this planet that can't follow a diet for sh*t. 

2. @foodbabyny

This "food baby" is verified on Instagram! Her enthusiasm for food is REAL, but not when the food is put on top of her. 

3. @tasteofstreep

Meryl Streep is goals — from low-key roasting Trump at the Golden Globes to killing her role in the timeless movie "The Devil Wears Prada." Why not add Streep photoshopped into all your favorite foods to your feed? Sounds like a good idea to me. 

4. @macaroni.and.chi

Meet Kilo the Foodie Dog. He is literally always down to be photographed with food on his head or licking his chops. Hit this former shelter dog up with a follow — he's kinda a big deal. 

5. @talkingfood

@talkingfood has witty puns that every foodie will be sure to get a kick out of. 

6. @mykidcanteatthis

The captions on this account are straight from kid's mouths — the reasons why they can't eat the meal their parents prepared them. "The honey looks like a rabbit and I don't want to wreck it."

Love food? Love memes? Love Meryl Streep? Then you've just hit the jackpot with these accounts. Enjoy your new, funnier feed!