There are a lot of new and trendy beauty products that are made with food, and sometimes it can be overwhelming. It's tempting to try all of them, especially when they're made from the foods we love, but  we don't have time for that. Here are some of the essential food beauty products that you should try (and that will become your favorites). 

1. Milk Makeup Watermelon Serum

The Milk Makeup Watermelon Brightening Serum is a summertime necessity. The watermelon extract is hydrating, while the Swiss garden sprout extract reduces dark spots. This small makeup stick is jam packed with vitamins that will keep your skin feeling and looking bright and healthy all summer.

2. Yes To Tomatoes Cleansing Wipes

These natural tomato cleansing wipes are the softest and most effective facial wipes out there. Tomatoes are especially known for brightening skin and clearing blemishes. These wipes are perfect for oily or acne prone skin, and they'll be your new go to wipes. 

3. Dove Crushed Macadamia and Rice Milk Body Polish

The Dove Crushed Macadamia and Rice Milk Body Polish leaves your skin feeling soft and buttery. This body polish is infused with moisturizing cream that helps smooth your skin and eliminates excess oil secretion. After the first use of this product, you'r skin will feel more nourished and healthy. 

4. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

If you get dark circles under your eyes or have dry skin, this creamy eye treatment is a miracle worker. It feels light on your skin while instantly brightening under your eyes. The avocado oil in this eye treatment is one of the most moisturizing oils out there. Perfect for brightening and smoothing!

5. Milk Makeup Matcha Toner

This Milk Makeup Matcha Toner combines the detoxifying benefits of matcha green tea with kombucha and witch hazel for a cleansing and hydrating effect. It's guaranteed to calm irritated skin and diminish acne scarring. 

6. Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence

The Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence by Fresh is easy to use and perfect for adding a glow to your skin. The kombucha protects skin against pollution and free radicals, while the mandarin peel extract works to smooth the complexion. This facial treatment smells amazing and will leave your skin looking youthful and healthy. 

7. Too Cool for School Egg Mellow Cream

The Egg Mellow Cream will be your new favorite moisturizer. It is infused with egg yolk extract, egg white extract, and inka omega oil that effectively moisturizes your skin and keeps it glowing. It is also enriched with collagen that helps with the elasticity of your skin. Use this as a moisturizer, serum, or even a sleeping mask.

8. The Body Deli Peaches & Cream Masque

The Peaches & Cream hydrating mask by Body Deli not only smells like candy, but also leaves skin looking young and dewy from the organic yogurt contained in the product. The peach puree also plumps the skin while moisturizing. Treat yourself to a face mask night with this Peaches & Cream mask.

Try these easy to use and natural beauty products, and I promise your skin will look and feel healthier.