Sour Patch Kids will always make you wince at first bite. You know, "first they're sour, then they're sweet." But now, they're taking it up a notch with a spicier aftertaste. According to @candyhunting on Instagram, "New Fire Sour Patch Kids will be out soon!" 

"At first, they taste like normal Sour Patch Kids, but then there's a tiny kick of heat in the aftertaste," @candyhunting adds. 

The new candy seems to be for those who enjoy a little spice in their life, like in the form of Cinnamon Altoids, Red Hots, or Fireball Whisky — aka the outsiders. OK, kidding. But for real, the heat probably isn't for everyone.

Although, one Instagram user commented, "You know what's kinda funny but not? I got bear maced in my car last week and was eating a bag of Sour Patch Kids. And the pepper spray got on them and the next day I really wanted to eat them and they were spicy at the end and I loved it and said I was gonna suggest it to make Spicy Sour Patch Kids and then I see this!!!"

Sooo... OK, some people are here for it. 

Unfortunately, there's no set release date yet, so it doesn't seem like Fire Sour Patch Kids will be out in time for Halloween. But we are getting into cuffing season, so if you're single af, maybe these will come out and warm you up. 😉