The air is getting colder, the trees are getting bearer, and although that means it’s time to dust off our big winter coats, it also means that the holiday season is just around the corner! It’s just about to be the appropriate time to embellish our homes with sparkly lights and indulge in the decorations sprinkled with the scents of cinnamon and pine trees. But, getting festive isn't just decoration, your food can be too! Here are five festive snacks for this holiday season.

1. Charcuterie Christmas Tree

Who wouldn’t love a charcutertree? Ciara Colón, also known as @ciiaracolon on TikTok, created a board that will have all your guests talking. This elaborate and gorgeous snack will be the perfect centerpiece for any holiday party this season. Adorned with your favorite cheeses, meats, and fruits, there is nothing better!

2. Caprese Candy Cane 

This festive snack by @meatball.mom is not only scrumptious but also easy to put together. It’s hard to argue that there is a better combination than mozzarella and tomatoes, especially with a drizzle of olive oil and pesto. The candy cane shape is the cutest and simplest snack for the holiday season.

3. Veggie Wreath Pizza

Great creative with pizza dough for this one. This edible wreath from @our.nohai.home is sure to have heads turning at every holiday party. Not only is it gorgeously festive, but it’s also healthy and filled with veggies like broccoli, cucumber, and cauliflower. Get your creative juices flowing with this veggie wreath pizza. And if you want to switch it up, opt for the classic red sauce, cheese, and pepperoni combo — the creative possibilities are endless.

4. Rudolph Sweet Treats  

Don’t think that we forgot about those of you with a sweet tooth. These adorable Rudolph snacks by @theolivetreeblog is the classic combination of chocolate and pretzels. It may even be difficult to eat these because they are so adorable, but most definitely worth it.

5. Holiday White Chocolate Disks

Staying on the sweet treat train, these white chocolate disks are so easy to make and so scrumptious to eat. All you have to do is melt your chocolate and shape them into circles using a spoon. Bubli, also known as @biblitiktok, decorated the disks with festive sprinkles, leaving you with treats that will melt in your mouth.