It’s that Spring Break time of year, and we all know you’re either binging on Netflix or taking full advantage of that all-inclusive you paid for. Or both. No matter how you’re spending your days, find out which of your favorite shows match up with your favorite drinks.

The Office: Margarita

Netflix

GIF courtesy of self.com

The office would obviously be a big lime margarita, because the show is such a classic. Michael is super sweet, but can easily become salty. Just like a marg, this show has made me laugh and cry within the same binge session.

Parks and Recreation: Mimosa

Netflix

GIF courtesy of timeout.com

This show is so light-hearted that a mimosa is a perfect representation of the series. Leslie Knope loves her breakfast food and celebrations between campaigns, and Tom and Donna have been teaching us to treat ourselves for years. We obviously know JJ’s Diner would serve the best mimosas, too, so this is Ron Swanson approved (or would be if served next to a steaming plate of steak and eggs).

Law and Order: SVU: Old Fashioned

Netflix

GIF courtesy of thecutelife.net

This show would make anyone want to drink, and it’s always dark with a twist and a sweet ending, just like an old fashioned. I can imagine Benson drinking these for a while after William Lewis kidnapped her, but with extra whiskey.

Fuller House: Vodka Shots

Netflix

GIF courtesy of perezhilton.com

This reprise caused a lot of excitement after coming out, and even though everyone’s watching the show, it’s causing a lot of headaches. I totally thought Uncle Jesse would be in it more, it’s such a bummer he moved out. This season is just like taking eight shots of vodka. It’s a classic, but it’s more trouble than it’s worth.

Orange is the New Black: Sangria

Netflix

GIF courtesy of pregnancyforum.org.uk

OITNB would definitely be a nice pitcher of sangria because the show has a lot of flavor, and it has a blend of many different characters. Some can be sweet, while others are bitter. Either way, sangria and Orange is the New Black definitely make me feel some type of way.

New Girl: Four Loco

Netflix

GIF courtesy of buzzfeed.com

A lot of the more messy decisions in this series are fueled by alcohol, so it’s no surprise that this show would be a Four Loko. There’s always something going on, and most of the time the characters are getting themselves into terribly awkward situations (remember when Cece’s almost mother-in-law crashed her bachelorette party? Awk).

Friends: Beer

Netflix

GIF courtesy of betches.com

Friends totally reminds me of sipping on beers in the summer. It’s an amazing show that every enjoys watching. Even though some characters can seem tense at times, they all love to get together, drink some beers, and hang out. So, a cold, tall glass of beer would be the perfect representation of this classic show. Pair a beer with some snacks and a season of Friends, and you’ve got a full day’s plan ahead of ya.

Gossip Girl: Manhattan

Netflix

GIF courtesy of buzzfeed.com

Gossip Girl is totally a Manhattan, not just because they all live on the Upper East Side, but because of the way they all try to act sophisticated but end up slipping up. The students of Constance Billard School for Girls and St. Jude’s School for Boys could loosen up a little with a Manhattan (when they’re legal of course).

Making a Murderer: Bloody Mary

Netflix

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

We all can agree that the Avery’s are kind of weird, and whether or not Steven is guilty, this show is totally a Bloody Mary (pun intended). Just like the Netflix series, a Bloody Mary is not what most people consider conventional, but the drink is distinctive and a little out there. This show has caused a lot of controversy, so enjoy a Bloody Mary when you argue with your friends about if Steven Avery is really guilty or not.

Pretty Little Liars: Cosmo

Netflix

GIF courtesy of weheartit.com

Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily are all very chic girls that always end up getting into some drama, so if PLL was a drink, it would be a Cosmopolitan. The drink is very refined, but super girly just like the ladies in Rosewood. Toss back a few of them while playing this Pretty Little Liars drinking game.

Scandal: Red Wine

Netflix

GIF courtesy of rebloggy.com

Okay, Olivia Pope is clearly a bad bitch, yet super classy at the same time, which is goals. This show is a nice, big glass of a dark red wine because the characters need to find some way to relax in between all the ~scandals~.