Dads teach us a lot, from using a power drill to lighting the grill to making the perfect banana bread. This Father's Day, celebrate pops the best way possible—with food! Get him a cake, take him out for a meal, send him a gift card, or plan a night in with these epic deals from your favorite chain restaurants.

Applebee's

Beyond their $1 Long Island Iced Tea (the Dollar L.I.T.) special for the month of June, and the new addition of steak to the 2 for $20 Menu, Applebee's will give you a bonus $10 gift card when you purchase a $50 one. That's $50 for dad and 10 Long Island Iced Teas for you.  

Baskin-Robbins

Download the Baskin-Robbins app and find a coupon for $3 off a cake $15 or more. You can order your cake online in advance if you want to make sure they have dad's favorite flavor.

Boston Market

If you're planning to have a relaxed dinner at home or maybe throw a picnic, pick up a whole rotisserie chicken, half-rack of ribs, four sides and four pieces of cornbread for $29.99 at Boston Market.  

Bruegger's

Get a coupon for a free sandwich when you purchase another—a sandwich for you and a sandwich for dad—on Sunday. Sign up to get the deal on Bruegger's website.

Buffalo Wild Wings

"Buy one, get one" deals are nice, but they're especially nice when the "get one" is a whole free meal. BDubs will give you a free meal when you purchase another on Sunday. 

Houlihan's

All day on Sunday, get $5 beer pitchers (domestic brews only) and check out the special $19 menu at Houlihan's.

Macaroni Grill

Take dad out to a Father's Day Brunch at the Macaroni Grill. They'll open at 9 am this Saturday and Sunday and offer a special pre fixe menu. You can also get 25 percent off of e-gift cards if you can't be with dad or need to send something a little last minute.   

Portillo's 

Take dad for Chicago-style hot dogs and he'll get a free dessert with his meal. Fingers crossed dad is willing to share. 

TCBY

Dad's get their first 6 oz of froyo for free on Sunday, so take your dad out for a sweet treat. Good luck stopping at just 6 oz, though. 

T.G.I. Fridays

Order dinner on Sunday from T.G.I. Fridays using their website and get 20 percent off your meal of $20 or more. There's nothing wrong with having dinner in and tuning into the new "Arrested Development" with dad.

White Castle

If you're a White Castle email subscriber, first of all, good for you. Secondly, you'll be receiving a buy-one-get-one coupon for breakfast combos you can use this weekend.