Do you love fashion? Do you endlessly wait for fashion week to happen twice a year? Do you want to own some high quality goods but just don’t have the cash to spend your college funds on clothing when just buying your groceries every week already sends your money down the drain?

Well good news for you, you can finally purchase some designer brands. Only not in the way you might think. Brands like Armani, Roberto Cavalli, Ralph Lauren and Gucci have decided to expand their empires into the world of coffee.

Ralph Lauren

fashion designer

Photo by @net_supatravanij

fashion designer

Photo by Net Supatravanij

Although a personal favorite of many college students, it’s not as if we can all afford more than a few items of his in our closet. You can however, afford some of Ralph’s Coffee. Located on the top floor of his new Polo Ralph Lauren flagship store on 55th Street and Fifth Ave in NYC the coffee shop is a blend of chic and classic all in one corner.

Before you enter the actual coffee shop, there’s a long communal sitting area for big groups as well. But if you want to get the real deal, a seat by the glass windows will guarantee you a view like no other of pedestrians shopping along one of the world’s most famous shopping streets. It doesn’t hurt that his iced coffee, hot chocolate or pastries live up to the brand name either.

Armani

Emporio Armani is a household name so it’s no wonder the brand decided to expand into the restaurant industry, right? Unlike Ralph Lauren though, Armani has more than one café under its belt; currently, the brand has locations in France, Italy, Japan, Dubai and Istanbul just to name a few. Whereas Ralph’s Coffee is styled in a modern classic way, Armani’s coffee shops scream luxury from the outside to its interior.

fashion designer

Photo Courtesy of longhornsandcamels.wordpress.com

The image above is from Armani’s Dubai location which is centered in The Dubai Mall. Underneath the open floor plan are thousands of butterflies hanging from the ceiling giving the café an aura of isolation that’s only fitting of a brand like Armani. Visitors who have had a cup of coffee here have also said it’s a great place to people watch.

Roberto Cavalli

The Cavalli Cafés are probably some of the extravagant places you’ll ever step into to get your dose of caffeine. But they are so worth it. Cavalli has locations all over the world in the swankiest places like Kuwait, Delhi, Veirut and their most recent opening in St. Tropez.

fashion designer

Photo courtesy of crazyyetwise.com

fashion designer

Photo courtesy of crazyyetwise.com

The Café in this Kuwait location seats about 100 guests and is elegantly designed while keeping the signature touches that are unique only to Cavalli. Whether it’s an afternoon brunch with friends or simply tea by yourself, you’re guaranteed to experience the full Cavalli brand.

Gucci 

The Gucci cafe is located in only three cities, one in Milan, one in Florence and the other in Tokyo, and is hot enough to attract an endless stream of visitors. In opposite ends of the world, the Milan location is outdoor on a fashionable shopping area, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, and the Tokyo location is inside the Ginza shopping mall. You can order your brand name drinks and still be surrounded by expensive handbags and shoes—isn’t that every girls dream?

fashion designer

Photo courtesy of absolutelyfaaabulous.com

VOGUE Café

While not exactly a fashion designer brand, no one will argue that VOGUE is a fashion powerhouse in her own right. Influential and probably one of the most respected magazines of all time, VOGUE has opened cafés in Moscow, Dubai, Kiev and soon, Bangkok. No doubt the dining experience you will find at VOGUE café is as full of glamor and gossip-girl worthy interior. With menu items ranging from the VOGUE gazpacho virgin Mary to the VOGUE café breakfast, everything is personalized to suit your taste buds—whatever they may be.

fashion designer

Photo courtesy of topclub.ua