Georgetown Cupcake always has new flavors coming in and out of the store. Unlike my other two reviews, I did not taste all of the cupcakes myself because two of them have peanut butter in them, which I detest. But all of the other flavors I did try and I must say, all of these are winners. 

1. Caramel Apple

chocolate, cream, cake, cupcake
Photo by Kara Schiaparelli

Fresh apple cupcake with a caramel core topped with a vanilla cream cheese frosting and a caramel star drizzle.

I can imagine eating this cupcake with a mug of spiked cider in front of a fire. 

2. Caramel Cheesecake

peanut butter, peanut, butter, chocolate, cupcake, caramel, cheesecake
Photo by Kara Schiaparelli

Caramel cheesecake topped with a caramel frosting and caramel star drizzle.

This is a damn good cheesecake. There is a perfect balance between the tart cream cheese and the sweet caramel.

3. Banana Chocolate Chip

chocolate, peanut butter, peanut, butter
Photo by Kara Schiaparelli

Banana cupcake baked with fresh banana and topped with a whipped ganache frosting.

This is my absolute favorite of the bunch. It combines my love for my mom's banana bread with dark chocolate. 

4. PB&J

cream, cupcake, cream cheese
Photo by Kara Schiaparelli

Peanut Butter cupcake cored and filled with grape jelly and topped with a twist of peanut butter and grape jelly frostings.

Since I don't like peanut butter (sorry, not sorry), one of my friends had to taste test this cake as well as the peanut butter fudge cupcake. She loves peanut butter, so I trust her judgement. She loves this cupcake and says "it kind of tastes like an Uncrustable."

5. Chocolate Ganache Surprise

cake, chocolate, sprinkles, candy, sweet
Photo by Kara Schiaparelli

Valrhona chocolate cupcake cored and filled with vanilla buttercream, dipped in chocolate ganache, as well as decorated with rainbow nonpareils.

This cupcake is for the young and young at heart. With the buttercream surprise (although I wish it were chocolate buttercream) and rainbow sprinkles, it is perfect for any child.

6. Peanut Butter Fudge Cheesecake

chocolate, peanut butter, cupcake, peanut, butter, espresso
Photo by Kara Schiaparelli

Valrhona chocolate cheesecake with an Oreo cookie crust, cored and filled with fudge, and topped with a peanut butter frosting and a fudge star drizzle.

I've been told that this cheesecake is addicting and that it is perfectly chocolatey and peanut-y. I'll take my friend's recommendation and recommend it to you.

These were a great introduction to Georgetown Cupcake's fall flavors. Join me next month for some more #basic fall flavors.