Finals - they're right around the corner, and we all know what that means. Everything is going to get a little crazy - our study habits, our sleeping habits (if we even get any at all), and especially, our eating habits. Just thinking about Hell Week can get stressful, but this semester you can relieve that stress by combining two of the best things in the world, charity and chicken wings. 

Wings for Wishes

When:

November 28th 2017 (Tuesday) at 7 pm

Where:

Brickhouse on South Main

What is Wing for Wishes?

A relay-style, wing-eating contest sponsored by JMU's Make-A-Wish club.  The relay teams will consist of 4 people and each person will be given the task to eat 5 wings as fast as possible, before their next team member can begin eating their wings. Teams with the fastest times will be crowned the winner.

#SpoonTip: One hot wing will be given in a randomly selected basket of wings for each team--be Ready!

Team Price

$7 per person without shirts ($28 total for team) & $15 per person with shirts ($60 totally for a team). But all profits go to charity, so splurge on the t-shirt! 

Why you should sign up!

All profits will benefit Make-a-Wish Greater VA and local children with life threatening medical conditions

Not into wings? No problem! There will be a proceeds menu, accessible with a $3 donation per person, with items such as beer pitchers, pizza, and snacks - all at a discounted rate! T-shirts will also be on sale for $15 at the event.

And, there will be a live DJ & local brewery tap take over - the perfect combo to relieve that pre-final exam stress! 

Prizes!

Gift cards  to Kline's, Buffalo Wild Wings, O'Neil's, Tropical Smoothie, & Bruster's Ice Cream will be given out to winners.

Chances are, you'll be stuck in 1 of 3 situations on November 28th...

1. You live on campus and you're out of punches, or

2. You're tired of eating the same foods

3. You live off campus, but the last thing you want to do after studying your heart out is cooking.

So, whether you need to eat the stress away or dance it out, head on over to Brickhouse Tavern on November 28th, throw down on some wings, and do something good for the kiddos while you're at it!

Now, the only thing between you and those chicken wings is this sign up sheet here!