Oatmegas are grass-fed whey protein bars. Whey protein is a complete protein with 9 amino acids and it comes from grass-fed cows. Basically, this protein is coming from a healthy and safe source, so you should feel good about what you're eating. 

You know how sometimes when you read the nutrition facts and it's a laundry list of ingredients that you can't pronounce or have never even heard of? Not in this bar. It doesn't have any artificial sweeteners, plus it's gluten-free and non-GMO. The ingredient list is short and sweet, and I can guarantee that you're familiar with every ingredient included.

Living Up to the Name 

In addition to whey, Oatmegas contain omega-3s. If you didn't already know, omega-3s are essential fats that fuel our hearts and our brains, and can even boost nail and hair growth. The omega-3s used in Oatmegas come straight from fish that are pole caught in sustainable marine sources, so by eating this bar, you're helping the environment AND making yourself smarter. 

Nutrition Shared

Not only is this bar great for you, but it is also great for our community. Oatmega's simple motto is "Heart First. Business Second. Nutrition Shared." Oatmega has partnered with No Kid Hungry to help all children in the United States to get access to healthy foods. 13 million children don't have access to nutritious foods, and Oatmega aims to decrease this number. 

Flavor Breakdown

As a religious eater of Oatmegas, I can tell you that I have tried every single flavor and have been totally blown away by all of them. The bars don't taste powder-y at all. They have the perfect amount of "chew", and I feel totally energized after eating them. As if that wasn't enough, they don't melt even in the hot summer sun. 

Hands down, my favorite flavor would be the chocolate mint. This is the nutritious version of a thin mint. Other chocolate flavors include chocolate coconut, chocolate peanut butter (a classic), and chocolate brownie.

For those of you who aren't into chocolate or want something more refreshing, Oatmega has other flavors such as lemon chia, vanilla almond, blueberry, and white chocolate raspberry, which are all irresistible. 

New Protein Cookies

Just recently, Oatmega released a protein cookie in three flavors: Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and White Chocolate Macadamia. If you need something to fulfill your cookie craving after a long day, look no further than Oatmega. 

Fuel for You and a Better Future 

I tried Oatmegas for the first time over a year ago and they still haven't lost their hype. I eat them almost every day after my morning workout and they are always satisfying. I don't feel the need to eat Quest Bars, Kind Bars, or Luna Bars because after trying Oatmega, I've become a loyal follower and nothing compares. And, to know that I'm helping those in need by supporting Oatmega sales, it makes it even better.