From The Tonight Dough starring Jimmy Fallon to Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream, Ben and Jerry's has continuously proved that their collaborations with television shows are deserving of an Emmy. Just when you think Ben and Jerry’s has created every flavor under the sun, the innovative brand announced their Netflix debut. A new Netflix Original, Netflix and Chill’d is the brainchild of Netflix and Ben and Jerry’s. Combining sweet and salty flavors, Netflix and Chill’d is the perfect snack to take under your blanket and munch on as you binge your favorite Netflix series.

Netflix and Chill'd

Remi Wiseblatt

The action takes place in a creamy peanut butter backdrop, where a crunchy pretzel swirl meets big, fudgy chocolate brownie chunks to create a marriage of flavors that all of the characters on Love is Blind covet. The peanut butter ice cream is rich and delicious, and the brownies only elevate the flavor.

Unlike previous flavors, the brownie chunks here are well dispersed and generously sized. There is no advisory warning that all self-control will be lost within 30 seconds of entering the pint so let me be the one to warn you: enter at your own risk. The sweet and salty flavors create a lethal duo, making it nearly impossible to put the pint down.

Netflix and Chill'd Non-Dairy

Luckily, this Original is rated E for everyone (yes, including vegans). I don’t know if it’s because the label “vegan” tricks me into thinking it’s healthier, but I surprisingly preferred the non-dairy flavor. The peanut butter ice cream is rich and flaky, tasting almost identical to a Butterfinger bar and the flavor profile only continuously improves with the addition of chocolate brownies and a pretzel swirl.

Grab a fuzzy blanket, fire up your Netflix account (or the ex’s you’re still secretly logged into) and get ready to buy this new flavor soon at your local grocery store or in a Ben and Jerry’s scoop shop.