Just think about it, peanut butter goes well with so many foods and it has so many uses. You can remove the gum that may be stuck in your hair with it, or use it in place of cheese for mouse traps. The list could go on and on. Besides the standard uses of peanut butter, such as celery and PB for a classic “ants on a log treat”, here are the top 4 most peculiar things that people eat with peanut butter.

1. Peanut butter bacon burger: A southern tradition, and an odd one at that. The PB Burger is a classic treat, whether you want to believe it or not.  This burger is usually accompanied with lettuce, tomato, and pickles.  If you like these ingredients separately, you may be surprised at how much you enjoy this odd combination.

Photo Courtesy of freshandfoodie.com

2. Peanut butter curried pork leaves: ….Yup…let that sink in for a second. This idea is just beyond me but There are many different ways to make this recipe; there are mild versions and spicy versions. The different ingredients include pork tenderloin, curry paste, creamy PB, cilantro, mango ginger chutney, endive, and chopped peanuts (for a nice, crunchy touch). Bon Appétit!

Photo courtesy of peanutbutterboy.com

3.  Peanut butter scrambled eggs: Imagine waking up on a Sunday morning and heading to the kitchen to prepare classic scrambled eggs…with peanut butter.  It sounds gross, but people who have tried it say it tastes amazing.  I’ll just have to take their word for it I guess.

Photo Courtesy of: www.tastebook.com There is even an Omelette Version!

4. Pickle peanut butter cupcake: (Yeah, that’s a thing.)  This combination is a spin off of the Peanut Butter and Pickle sandwich, and it has won contests and “cupcake wars” all across the globe.  Supposedly, this treat is popular among pregnant women, but you may need to gain a lot of courage to try it.

Photo Courtesy of:  rawdorable.blogspot.com