What's better than a cheesy puns and delicious, mouth-watering burgers? Watching a tv show with cheesy puns while eating mouth-watering burgers! And what better show is there to bring us both than Bob's Burgers

Starting this month into September, three burger recipes straight from the show's family restaurant will be available to come to your home courtesy of the meal prep service, Blue Apron. The meal prep service has teamed up with renowned LA based chef, and man behind Eggslut, Alvin Cailan, to make this a reality.

Blue Apron has already debuted two of the recipes that will be available - The Quantum of Salsa Burger, and The Gouda Wife Burger. The Quantum of Salsa Burger, a cheeseburger with onion rings and corn salsa is on the menu for the week of July 23rd, and the Gouda Wife Burger, a cheeseburger with cucumber-radish and roasted sweet potatoes (mmmm.. delicious!) will be available the week August 20th. Blue Apron is yet to reveal the the third recipe that will be featured, but we will be keeping an eye out for that!

Blue Apron is also teaming up with Hedley & Bennet to release limited edition Blue Apron x Bob's Burgers aprons. The product will be sold this August, and a portion of the proceeds will be going to the Bob's Burgers national fundraiser to benefit Feeding America

So, if you have ever wondered what the burgers on the show taste like, this is your chance. You could be indulging on a Bob's burger while watching Bob's Burgers!