Mothers — at times we love them and at times we can’t stand them, but overall, we appreciate all they have done for us. This Mother’s Day, if you are fortunate to have your mother close by, treat her to brunch or dinner with one of the many specials downtown Evanston has to offer today.

Cozy Noodles

1018 Davis Street

(847) 733-0101

For a more relaxing and wallet-friendly brunch, Cozy Noodles is offering $5 off orders of $20 or more. The catch is that you have to mention “downtownevanston.com” to receive the deal.

Evanston Mother's Day Brunch Specials

Photo courtesy of cupcakesandcrablegs.com

Koi

624 Davis Street
(847) 866-6969

Located right on Davis, this Japanese and Chinese restaurant offers free dishes to all mothers this Sunday with a family entrée purchase.

Evanston Mother's Day Brunch Specials

Photo courtesy of Koi

Lulu’s 

804 Davis Street

(847) 869-4343

This independently owned restaurant serves all kind sof Pan-Asian cuisine, from dumplings and stir fry to Japanese and Thai. This Sunday, they are offering all-you-can-eat for you and your mother for only $18.75 person from 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.

Evanston Mother's Day Brunch Specials

Photo courtesy of Lulu’s

Pensiero Ristorante

566 Oak Avenue

(847) 475-7779

Enjoy Mother’s Day with some contemporary Italian cuisine. Pensiero Ristorante is located in the Margarita European Inn on Oak Avenue and offers a 3-course prix-fixe Brunch between 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. that will impress your mother, and maybe put a dent in your wallet at $45 per person. But hey, your mother is always worth it.

Evanston Mother's Day Brunch Specials

Photo by Maggie Gorman

Pete Miller’s

1557 Sherman Avenue

(847) 328-0399

If your mother likes seafood, steak and jazz, Pete Miller’s is the place to be on Sunday. From 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. there is a Mother’s Day brunch accompanied by a live jazz performance for $39.99 per person.

Evanston Mother's Day Brunch Specials

Photo courtesy of mashupmom.com