All things food—trendy or just downright delicious—are great. But sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the new food out there. To help you stay in the know, we've compiled a menu of five awesome things in food news that you need to be eating (or at least know about) today.

On the Menu

+ Einstein Bros. Bagels are making a mac & cheese bagel

+ Whole Foods prices could be getting even lower for Amazon Prime members

+ Disney is selling funnel cake fries topped with whipped cream and Fruity Pebbles

+ White Claw spiked seltzer will pay you $60K to travel all around the US

Einstein Bros. Bagels' New Bagel Has Mac & Cheese Baked Into It

Photo courtesy of Einstein Bros Bagels

Starting May 3, Einstein Bros. Bagels is changing the bagel game forever with a new mac & cheese bagel, which has Annie's Hometown macaroni and cheese baked into it. It's the main feature in Einstein's Cheesy Mac Breakfast (bacon, eggs and cheddar on a mac & cheese bagel) and the Cheesy Mac Lunch (ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo on a mac & cheese bagel). Of course, you can also order it on its own. The new bagel will be available through the summer, along with a new cheesy hash brown bagel and a green chile bagel. 

Whole Foods Prices Could Be Going Down, But Only for Amazon Prime Members

Grocery Shopping, groceries, shopping, Whole Foods Market, Whole foods market sign
Shelby Cohron

Several weeks ago, you might have gotten an email from Whole Foods saying that it was ending its loyalty program and that new perks were to come. Well, according to CNBC, Whole Foods will soon give Amazon Prime members a 10 percent discount. Prime members already get free Whole Foods products delivered in some areas, and 5 percent cash back when members use their Amazon Visa rewards card in the grocery store. But this added discount could only make your avocados and hummus cheaper, which means you don't have to give up your whole paycheck to shop there.

As for other grocery stores, this could force them to amp up their rewards in order to compete. CNBC reports that less than 20 percent of Amazon Prime members shop at Whole Foods, but a new discount could definitely sway that. So if you're not yet a Prime member, either this is another reason to join, or stay loyal to your grocery store of choice and keep your eyes open for future deals. 

Disney Is Now Selling Funnel Cake Fries Topped with Fruit Pebbles

Disney has really been stepping up their over the top, beautiful food game. Pixar Fest at Disneyland has especially been churning out some goodies over the past month, like cheeseburger pizza and root beer floats served in Woody's boot. A standout at Pixar Fest, though, is definitely the new funnel cake fries. They're topped with whipped cream and Fruity Pebbles. According to @disneytasty on Instagram, you can find them in the park at Award Wieners and they're great for sharing (but no pressure to do so). 

White Claw Is Looking For Two Brand Ambassadors to Travel the US

Spiked seltzer company White Claw is holding a "My Best Life" contest that will give two winners $60K and the chance to travel all around the US. More specifically, the winners will be dubbed brand ambassadors. As brand ambassadors, they'll travel at least twice a month to wherever they want in the US and basically just have a really great time. You gotta be 25+ years older to enter, so if that's you, take a picture of yourself that actually shows you "living your best life," or how you would if you were to win. Next, write a caption up to 250 words explaining what your best life looks like. Then, upload it to White Claw's contest page or to Instagram (include #MyBestLifeContest and tag @WhiteClaw). You can start prepping your photo shoot to enter today through June 3.