Summer is the time to relax, but also engage in the activities that you have put off during the year whether because of work engagements or school activities. Since I don't drink coffee, I'm always on the lookout for natural ways to give myself an energy boost. However, most energy drinks have a lot of artificial sugars and sweeteners and that's the last thing I want to put in my body when I need a boost. EBOOST's Super Fuel energy drinks have been on my radar for the past few weeks so I decided to give them a try. If you're looking for ways to help boost your productivity this summer, keep reading!

What Is EBOOST?

Photo Courtesy of EBOOST

EBOOST was created by Josh Taekman and John McDonald with the goal of finding a healthier and cleaner way to power through their busy days. Whether it's getting through a workout, sitting through a long business meeting or just making it through the day, EBOOST is there to give you the kick you need to live your life to the fullest. 

EBOOST offers a wide variety of products that help to give you that extra push including recovery mixes, super powders, pre-workout powders, energy shots and now Super Fuel energy drinks. 

Super Fuel Energy Drink

EBOOST's Super Fuel energy drink isn't your average energy drink. Super Fuel is natural, low in sugar and fortified with nootropics, 10 key vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. 

The Super Fuel energy drink comes in three flavors: Sparkling Orange Mango, Sparkling Ginger Lime and Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade

In order to provide that boost, the caffeine itself comes from green coffee seed and green tea. All of EBOOST's products are non-GMO, gluten-free, soy free and have no artificial colors, sweeteners or flavors. 

My favorite flavor was definitely the Strawberry Lemonade. It had that sweet strawberry flavor, but also that satisfying citrus taste that is so refreshing on a hot day. 

If you're looking to enjoy a healthier cocktail, check out this recipe for SUPER FUELED Rum Punch.

EBOOST Energy Drink - Where To Buy

Looking to receive an energy boost for yourself? Super Fuel energy drinks are available for purchase through their website. For a one-time purchase, a case of 24 drinks cost $71.76. If you subscribe, you can save 15%, knocking down the price to $61.00 The the subscription service have the option to have a delivery every 30 or 60 days. 

EBOOST is currently running a 20% off promotion for all Super Fuel drinks and 30% off SUPER POWDERS right now, so make sure to head over to their website before it's over.