Life is full of really difficult choices—don’t let your daily meals be one of those stressful decisions. Find your zodiac sign below and let your mind be free of the usual “burger or salad” dilemma you always struggle with.

Pisces (February 19-March 20): Trail mix

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of http://ih0.redbubble.net

Your indecisive nature causes you to really struggle choosing just one food to eat for every meal. Grab a handful of trail mix and get a little bit of everything. Or be that one person who only picks out the M&Ms and leaves the gross raisins for some poor unsuspecting soul. You do you, Pisces. 

Aries (March 21-April 19): Quesarito

zodiac sign

Photo by Eunice Choi

As an Aries, you have a very determined and ambitious nature—the two qualities that are absolutely necessary to finish an entire Quesarito (a concoction that can only be described as the love child of a quesadilla and a burrito). You never half-ass anything you start and you sure as hell won’t give up on this cheesy challenge. The stars have aligned and they can’t wait to watch you chow down.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Mac and cheese

zodiac sign

Photo by Kirby Barth

You strive to keep a stable and secure lifestyle and can be very selective with who you let into your inner circle of friends. Lucky for you, macaroni and cheese has never disappointed anyone since its initial creation (aka the greatest day in the history of the universe), so you have nothing to worry about. Your patient demeanor will also help you survive the agonizingly long 8-10 minute process of making your meal. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Steel-cut oatmeal with blueberries

zodiac sign

Photo by Becky Hughes

Gemini, you are incredibly inquisitive, intelligent and know how to live a happy and healthy life. You always start your day with a well-balanced breakfast, so what could be better than steel-cut oats with fresh blueberries? After all, blueberries are great “brain food” (a fact that can probably be found in many valid articles written by renowned doctors), and you love to keep that noggin sharp.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Sushi

zodiac sign

Photo by Santina Renzi

As a Cancer, you are a very intensely emotional being and like to live a bit impulsively. The moment you get an idea in your head, you completely run with it. Thinking about getting a new haircut? Too late, you just did and it looks fantastic. Deciding whether you should add the extra guac at Chipotle? Done and done. Feel a sudden urge to eat two entire California rolls? Enjoy, my friend. 

Leo (July 23-August 22): Mashed potatoes

zodiac sign

Photo by Caitlin Shoemaker

Oh, Leo, you fiery, confident, generous person. You exude an inner warmth and charisma that makes everyone around you feel happy and comfortable. In a way, you embody the greatest gift ever given to mankind—mashed potatoes. Always warm, fluffy and covered in butter, mashed potatoes are the perfect food to refuel your vivacious personality and keep you feeling cheerful.

Virgo (August 23-September 22): PB&J

zodiac sign

Photo by Tarika Narain

You’re a very practical and thoughtful person, Virgo, and always spend your money wisely. You like to think that your frugality in life doesn’t cause you to “miss out” on anything because you’re saving up for something really incredible—like travelling the world and becoming an accidental Italian pop star. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are the perfect food choice to keep both you and your wallet happy and full.

Libra (September 23-October 22): Scooby-Doo fruit snacks

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of http://www.generalmillscf.com

Libra, you are the full package. You live your peaceful and fulfilled life based on four ideals: balance, justice, truth and beauty. You always see the good in others and tend to get a bit overexcited whenever you discover a new flavor of your favorite herbal tea at the open-air market you frequent every Saturday morning. Naturally, you should eat Scooby-Doo fruit snacks for every meal today, because they are quite possibly the epitome of “the perfect snack.” The delicate balance between the blue and green fruit snacks can only be described as “the stuff of gods.” Namaste, Libra. 

Scorpio (October 23-November 21): Alaskan King Crab

zodiac sign

Photo by Morgan Katz

You will never back down from any challenge life throws at you, Scorpio, and for that, I applaud you. You may be a little stubborn sometimes, but that’s only because you demand perfection in every aspect of your life. No food says “Scorpio” like Alaskan King Crab (that you obviously caught with your own two hands during your most recent excursion up North). You fought beautifully to claim this crab as your own—like the old fisherman in “The Old Man and the Sea.” Enjoy your catch, Scorpio. You deserve it.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21): Freeze-dried ice-cream sandwich

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of http://astronauticecreamshop.com

As an optimistic being who’s constantly on the go, you need something that’s completely transportable and packed with energy. Your perfect snack today is definitely a freeze-dried ice-cream sandwich. Because you also like to dabble in experimentation whenever possible, experimenting with your food choices is easy, fun and delicious. Grab some astronaut food and carry on your way, Sagittarius.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19): Deep-dish pizza

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of http://31.media.tumblr.com

You are one persevering mother effer, Capricorn, and you never pass up a moment to completely dominate at something. You should absolutely rise to the challenge and attempt to tackle an entire deep-dish pizza today. Your ambitious determination will help you through this herculean feat, and if it’s worth anything, I have faith in you. Go, fight and win.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18): Last night’s leftover spaghetti

zodiac sign

Photo by Hannah Cather

Though we’ve just passed this year’s dawning of the age of Aquarius, we could all learn a thing or two about living a humanitarian lifestyle from you. You constantly put others before yourself and pack your schedule with as many philanthropic events as possible. You really don’t have time to make some extravagant meal today, so stick with last night’s leftover spaghetti. Because you absolutely hate being wasteful, you’ll feel really good about stretching this meal over two days. Thanks for being you.

Need help planning other meals? Check out these super delish and easy recipes: