College is hard. Beyond the endless party invites blowing up your phone, the essay on Shakespeare you’ll probably start six hours before it’s due and the weekly breakdowns about your future, you still have to manage to eat. Everyone stress-eats differently, so check out what food works best with your personality. Just make sure you know your Myer-Briggs personality before reading, or head on over to 16personalities.com.

INTJ

personality

Photo by Laura Feld

You somehow manage to wake up around 8 am, even after a crazy night downing shots. Since you actually eat breakfast, start your day off strong with this baked egg in an avocado.

INTP

personality

Photo courtesy of thailand-restaurant.co.uk

No part of your life is basic; this Thai curry is anything but.

ENTJ

personality

Photo by Christin Urso

This peanut butter bacon sandwich is the breakfast of champions. Champions like ENTJs. 

ENTP

personality

Photo by Hannah Lin

This savory avocado ice cream is totally up your slightly trashy, indie alley. Just make sure to try this before it becomes the next big food trend.

INFJ

personality

Photo by Bernard Wen

Considering the countless hours you’re spending trying to become the next Mother Teresa, you sometimes forget to eat. This is not okay. Treat yourself with this dark chocolate, raspberry and brie grilled cheese.

INFP

personality

Photo by Kirby Barth

You eat your emotions: happy, sad, stressed, diet? Doesn’t matter. Good thing comfort is the main ingredient in this homemade mac and cheese.

ENFJ

personality

Photo by Kirby Barth

Eating this Sriracha burger will totally spice up your next presidential campaign. Coming for you, Hilary.

ENFP

personality

Photo by Danny Schulman

These two ingredient coconut macarons are the perfect snack as you muse about your dream vacay in France (mainly because you won’t have to give two f***s about shaving your legs).

ISTJ

personality

Photo by Megan Prendergast

You might love eating these fried eggs almost as much as you love creating Excel spreadsheets.

ISFJ

personality

Photo by Trissa Gurney

This pizzadilla is da bomb. Bonus: it doubles as a weapon to hurl at whoever broke your best friend’s heart last night.

ESTJ

personality

Photo by Mackenzie Barth

This bagel slider deserves a spot somewhere in your ten year plan.

ESFJ

personality

Photo by Natalie Choy

These garlic & herb cheese bombs will solidify your current reign as the hostess with the mostest (or host with the most).

ISTP

personality

Photo by Rachel Lee

You can turn ice cream into bread with just two ingredients. I know what you’re thinking: wtf?

ISFP

personality

Photo by Bon Jin Koo

These dark chocolate macarons would will definitely up your Instagram game. More so than the black and white portraits of your cats.

ESTP

personality

Photo by Kristine Mahan

These aphrodisiac brownies are supposed to help you get lucky, and you’re all about that.

ESFP

personality

Photo by Natalie Choy

Your parents for sure weren’t the type to ban Spongebob from your household. You totally still dream about his beloved Krabby Patty.

Still feeling introspective? Check out these articles: