During the holiday season, many companies take the time to give back, like Bobby's Burger Palace, the burger chain created by acclaimed celebrity chef Bobby Flay.

Bobby’s Burger Palace is fast-casual burger restaurant opened by Bobby Flay in 2008 with 17 locations in 10 states and D.C. They have a wide selection of burgers (named after cities – the LA burger is my favorite!), fries, sides and shakes, which you can also order spiked. The vibe is upscale yet casual and fun, decorated with pictures of Bobby Flay cooking. 

Hareena Kaur
Hareena Kaur

During the month of December, Bobby Flay and Bobby’s Burger Palace want to continue working towards ending child hunger by donating $1 for every order online order on order.bobbysburgerpalace.com or through the Bobby’s Burger Palace app, to No Kid Hungry. No Kid Hungry is a national campaign started by Share Our Strength, a nonprofit that works to eradicate hunger and poverty in the United States and worldwide. No Kid Hungry was created in 2010 and connects hungry kids with food resources and programs and also does work in advocacy and policy.

Hareena Kaur
Hareena Kaur

All of the funds raised for No Kid Hungry will work towards helping connect children to nutrition programs, including school breakfast, summer meals, after school meals, and removing barriers to accessing food for hungry children, as well as supporting public-private partnerships that aim to end childhood hunger. Every dollar that is raised goes to 10 meals for hungry children. 

"Partnering with No Kid Hungry allows us to bring food to kids in need” said Chef Bobby Flay. “They’re a very important organization that I really believe in and support.”

Hareena Kaur

This holiday season, in the spirit of giving, make sure to head to your local Bobby’s Burger Palace to support this great partnership and help put an end to childhood hunger!