Today, Dunkin released their spring menu complete with new syrups, drinks, and bakery items and March offers for app users. Some of these items and new flavors are already available, while others should grace the menu later next month. Here’s what I’m looking forward to trying on the Dunkin' spring menu: 

Carrot Cake Muffin

The Dunkin app describes the new carrot cake muffin as a “moist and dense spiced muffin with shredded carrots, raisins, and crystalized ginger pieces.” Like any carrot cake recipe, this muffin could be a hit or miss depending on your preferences. I don’t LOVE raisins, but I will still try it, especially with the March offer.

The press release also includes member offers including that you could get a FREE Carrot Cake Muffin with any full-priced beverage purchase when you place an on-the-go order. Who needs an excuse to treat yourself to an iced coffee and a free muffin?

Spoon Tip: As a Dunkin lover, I 10/10 recommend the app for deals and trying new items that you wouldn’t normally spend money on, like a carrot cake muffin!

Breakfast Taco

Those in the great state of Maine have already experienced Dunkin’s new Breakfast Taco as a test market (so lucky), and now we, too, might get a chance. The chain hasn't confirmed it yet, but people on the Dunkin' reddit speculate that it will be coming to menus soon.  It consists of a scrambled egg, corn, white cheddar cheese, lime crema on a flour tortilla, and a customizable option of crumbled bacon on top.  

Mango Pineapple Refresher

On the Dunkin subreddit, there have been whispers of the return of the Mango Pineapple Refresher. I do love coffee, but before coffee, I was obsessed with tea. The Dunkin refresher line-up looks refreshing and gives you that green tea jolt for your day. In 2022, I vividly remembered pairing my spring picnics, pool time, and anything outdoors with this mango pineapple refresher. My bank account was not happy, but still worth it. It has an alleged late return, starting on March 22, and I will welcome it with open arms. Dunkin, if you’re reading this, could you also bring back the lemonade refreshers?

Caramel Chocolate Cold Brew

My typical iced coffee includes caramel, vanilla, caramel, and mocha, so this cold brew sounds like the best of both worlds.

In addition to these new additions, there is a new chocolate cold foam, Irish creme swirl, and the return of the chocolate croissant.