If I could eat one food for the rest of my life, it would probably be donuts. They are hands down my favorite dessert, snack, breakfast, lunch—honestly whatever time of day someone offers me a donut, I can’t turn it down. So it’s a given that if someone were to prompose to me with a donut, especially a Dunkin' Donuts' donut, I’d say yes.

Dunkin’ Donuts knows that using their donuts is a super popular way to prompose (definitely because if the girl or guy is into donuts, odds are high they say yes). And now, they want to help out all high schoolers get a "yes" from their potential date. 

Dunkin' Donuts Is Giving Away Donuts for Prom

Yep, you read that right. If you comment on the Dunkin’ Donuts promposal Instagram post (above) with the hashtag #DDPromContest telling them why you NEED to prompose with this box, you could be one of the five lucky Dunkin’ Donuts fans who gets to prompose in style with donuts this year. The boxes are completely blinged out too, which will make for an epic promposal.

But That's Not All You Could Win

By commenting on their Instagram post, you’re also entered to win a prom night photoshoot for you and four of your donut-loving friends at Dunkin’, or even a $500 Dunkin' Donuts gift card. Talk about a prom night to remember! They’re really not messing around with this contest.

So if I were you and going to prom this year, I’d head to Instagram right now and drop a comment. This is definitely a way to take your promposal to the next level. I mean, who could say "no" to a box of a dozen fluffy and sweet frosted donuts? Not me.