There are two things that will brighten up my drag of a morning: Pop-Tarts and Dunkin' Donuts... can you say dream team? Well lucky for you, this dream is becoming a reality, and it doesn't even require a trip to your closest DD. If you haven't already heard, two of our favorite breakfast brands just dropped one mad collab and we couldn't be more excited. 

Sadly for some of us, Dunkin' Donuts has proved more of an East coast brand. In fact, I have to drive more than an hour from my Midwest college to get my hands on a cup of joe from DD. However, Pop-Tart's new Dunkin coffee-flavored pastries are the cure-all for those of us in Dunkin' deprivation. 

I hope you're as excited as I am for this because coming to a grocery shelf near you are: Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Mocha and Vanilla Latte Pop-Tarts...OMG. 

According to a recent press release, the Chocolate Mocha flavor will be "filled with chocolatey-espresso goodness and topped with whipped cream-inspired frosting." While on the lighter side, the Vanilla Latte pastry will be filled with a "sweet vanilla flavor and coffee-frosting swirl." These genius works will be on shelves later this month and will sell for $2.59 for a box of eight pastries.  

Lately, Pop-Tarts have been releasing crazy collaborations such as with Crush Orange Soda and A&W Root beer. Personally, I am not a fan of these soda-pastry hybrids; however, I have high hopes for this coffee alternative. It just makes sense. You sip coffee and munch on pastries—it's a classic and will surely be a hit.

Although these yummy breakfast treats don't offer one of coffee's best attributes (caffeine), we're pretty sure these limited-edition toaster pastries will still be well worth it. That being said, make sure to get your hands on a box while supplies last. American runs on Dunkin' and you know the people are going to FREAK over this one.