If you don’t already know, this summer Dunkin’ Donuts brought us so many new menu items, including the beloved Donut Fries. These fries are made from the same fluffy-style donut dough that you know and love in DD’s donuts. Plus, they’re even topped off with cinnamon and sugar on top. Normally, this ideal on-the-go snack would be $2 for five fries, but thanks to National French Fry Day, on Friday, July 13, you can get them for free.

Here are the details: You have to be one of the first 100 guests at a participating Dunkin’ Donuts in order to get these fries for free starting at 10 am through 2 pm local time. However, there’s a catch—there are only 25 DD’s taking part in this deal. The participating locations are all over the country, so definitely check to see where the closest one is for you to take advantage of this deal. 

If you were maybe skeptical about trying DD's Donut Fries before, you have absolutely no excuse not to try them this Friday for free. Unless, of course, you're not close enough to a participating location. In that case, check out these other National French Fry deals you can snag nationwide.