I've never turned down a doughnut. Seriously, it actually became a problem last June on National Doughnut Day when I ended up eating seven in row before going to a SoulCycle class. So now, I'm gonna have to have someone cut me off, because Dunkin' Donuts has a new chocolate donut. Oh yeah, and they have some new breakfast sandwiches, and their handing out free cold brew. What a time to be alive. 

The New Donut   

Dunkin' Donuts new Caramel Chocoholic Donut, launching today, sounds unreal. It features a classic chocolate donut with caramel icing and semi-sweet chocolate flakes with an extra bit of caramel on top. Snaps for DD!

Although my track record isn't strong, for real, you won't be able to resist Dunkin' Donuts' new chocolate doughnut and free cold brew.  There's a new Dunkin' Donuts chocolate donut and to celebrate, they'll be giving out free cold brew this week—you won't be able to resist either.

The New Breakfast Sandwiches

A new line of breakfast sandwiches called Dunkin' Go2s are now available all day long. They include two egg and cheese wraps for $2, two egg and cheese sandwiches on an English muffin for $3, and two egg, cheese, and bacon croissants for $5.

Starting April 9 (through April 30), The Dunk will also be hosting a "Go-getters Go2 Dunkin'" contest which will ask fans to nominate themselves as "the ultimate go-getter" on Instagram. Just post a photo and use #GoGetter and #Contest. Dunkin' Donuts will choose three winners to get a customized trophy and a gift card. No word yet on what kind of photos they're looking for, but I'd say a photo of you will lots of breakfast sandwiches lined up is pretty ambitious. 

Finally, Free Cold Brew

And yes, brace yourselves, as they will also have free caffeine. Dunkin' will hand out free 3.5 oz samples of its cold brew on April 6. All you have to do is stop by between 10 am and 2 pm at participating locations to give it a try. 

If you go in for the free cold brew, I challenge you to try to resist getting one of these new sandwiches or the new chocolate caramel donut. You won't. However, if we're honest with ourselves, this is not a challenge you want to win. So, order up and enjoy the new new.