Already loaded with coursework with some exhaustion hitting? Try Panera Bread's Lemonade Chargers if your tastebuds need a change from that coffee flavor. But fair warning, those lemonades are intense regarding caffeine, and it can be easy to have more than five a day.

Strawberry Lemon Mint Charged Lemonade 

This is a top-tier lemonade to have throughout the approaching fall season, as it'll remind your tastebuds of the always much-needed summer picnics to have. Yet the minty flavoring calls out for the winter weather. This lemonade will keep you awake while providing a sweet upgrade to a basic strawberry lemonade.

Mango Yuzu Citris Charged Lemonade

For anyone obsessed with a drink that'll make your mouth pucker from how sweet it is, this is the option to choose. It's the perfect drink for any mango lover or someone wanting a fruity drink to help you forget it's lemonade.

Blood Orange Charged Splash — Zero Sugar 

If you want all the caffeine but in a lemonade form (after all, that's why you're reading this) but don't want one as sweet, then this is your option. This orange drink will make you fall back in love with the fruit. 

Fuji Apple Cranberry

Currently, this option isn't on the menu as the Blood Orange Splash took over, but keep an eye out for it because this one is the definition of the fall season. So, hopefully, Panera Bread realizes that the end of the month is the beginning of Autumn because this bitter-sweet drink will make you want to pick some apples.

To prove how much caffeine these lemonades have, Panera Bread lists how much its two cup sizes have.

For the Strawberry Lemon Mint lemonade, a 20-fluid-ounce cup contains 260 milligrams of caffeine, while the 30-fluid ounce provides 390.

The Mango Yuzu Citrus lemonade has 260 milligrams of caffeine in 20 fluid ounces, with 390 milligrams of caffeine if you drink 30 fluid ounces.

Even though there's no sugar in the Blood Orange, you can still bounce off the walls after having a cup. There are 245 milligrams of caffeine if a 20-fluid-ounce cup is filled, and if you choose a 30-fluid-ounce cup to fill, it'll provide 368 milligrams of caffeine.

And if you're lucky enough to snag some of the Fuji Apple Cranberry charged drink, you'll consume 259 milligrams of caffeine in a 20-fluid-ounce cup and 389 milligrams of caffeine in a 30-fluid-ounce cup.

Getting a cup of any of the Panera Bread lemonades is the best way to get a sweet drink while getting charged for the pile of homework and papers college will give you.