Say hello to Chambong. The newest innovation in the champagne world. Resembling a bong, this dishwasher safe, borosilicate glass device allows you to rapidly chug 6-ounces of bubbly champagne straight to the brain.

Chambong

Photo courtesy of @mollyoooo on Instagram

What started out as a plan to create a “super bowl” for smoking, turned quickly into an un-smokable device resembling a wine shooter, and what’s better than chugging wine? Chugging champagne. These folks are revolutionizing champagne drinking and we’re not even mad about it.

Chambong

Gif courtesy of chambong.co

Regardless, this apparatus is not for those who pride themselves on delicate, tiny sips but for the determined; for those who see 6-ounces of champagne and think “champagne to the head in 3-5 seconds? why TF not?” (J-law, we see you.)

Chambong

Will we see these at weddings? Nightclubs? Bat mitzvahs? It’s unknown, but what we do know is that for $20 Chambong can be yours. And if you’re feeling really fancy, they have a “Luxury Chambong” that is a customized version with a signature from the creators and runs for $100. So set aside any classiness you may already have, grab your friends and order your glasses because it’s awesome.

Chambong