Sonic has a giant menu filled with almost every fast-food imaginable, from burgers, hot dogs and fries, to slushies and milkshakes. But this fall, they’re about to go bigger and better than they ever have before. Sonic is introducing a new Double Stuf Oreo Waffle Cone.

sweet, berry, caviar, blackberry
Katie Elliott

Let that sink in for a moment.

The new cone, which will make its debut in September, according to Delish, is loaded with Oreos. First, the cone is a chocolate cookie waffle cone and inside it's lined with Oreo cream sauce, then it's filled with scoops of vanilla ice cream, and then it's topped with Double Stuf Oreo pieces and a finishing touch of cream sauce. It's truly a work of Double Stuf art.

Oreos added to almost any dessert most definitely elevate it. Seriously, Sonic gets it. This fast-food drive-in has experimented with Oreos a bunch. Take Sonic's Oreo milkshake as well as their Oreo Blast, which is like a thick milkshake with Oreo cookie pieces inside it. They're definitely making me contemplate the possibility of an all Oreo diet.

Just like Double Stuf Oreos take regular Oreos to the next level, the Double Stuf Oreo Waffle Cone looks like it’s going to put all other cones to shame. And although we do have to wait until the end of the summer to enjoy them, until then, you can prepare for your future Oreo overload with some peanut butter Oreo ice cream or some patriotic Oreo pops. Keep the cookies and cream coming!