As college students, we all find ourselves sharing various situations - many of which can be solved by a good meal. I have compiled a list of four restaurants that are optimal to order in when you're sick, tired, or just plain sick and tired of the dining hall food. From fluffy pancakes to heavenly bowls, these places have something for everyone. Without further ado, here is my DoorDash roundup. 

For when you're sick with "frat flu" or the "freshman plague".

Yes, it is inevitable at some point during your college semester that you will get sick. If you are one of the lucky ones who hasn’t yet been affected, don’t worry, you will soon understand. DoorDash is the absolute best thing when you are bedridden - do you seriously expect me to leave the comfort of my dorm room sanctuary to go to the dining hall? I don’t think so. When I’m sick, all I want is some good chicken noodle soup. This may come as a surprise, but Panera Bread actually has a Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup that always hits the spot. I definitely recommend ordering two bowls because they are on the smaller side, and you can always save some for later.

For when you want to feel "healthy" after eating six oatmeal raisin cookies from the dining hall (based on a true story).

Due to limited healthy food options on campus, sometimes it is ~necessary~ to order in. My go-to healthy spot is Veda Juice; my roommate and I order it at least two times per week. I love the acai power bowl, and my roommate champions the hummus wrap. If those don't appeal, don't fret: VJ has a multitude of sandwiches, breakfast bowls, soups, salads, and smoothies to choose from. The options are endless!

For when you're pulling an all-nighter to study for finals.

The image is pretty self-explanatory: Denny’s supremacy. The combination of fluffy buttermilk pancakes with savory eggs and sizzling bacon is just perfect for a late night bite. The delivery aspect is also essential as you do not want to waste one minute of your precious studying time. Even if you bomb that final, you will have had a bomb meal, which kind of makes up for it. 

For when you want to hit all the food groups.

moonbowls is an incredible, healthy Korean bowl chain. The bowls are perfect for when you aren’t exactly sure what you’re in the mood for but want to have a balanced meal. I’m obsessed with their BBQ cauliflower, so I always order the “Don’t Cauliflower It a Comeback” bowl. If that’s not your thing, they have an extensive list of signature bowls, with many gluten-free and vegan options - and you can even build-your-own. 

Whether you are cramming in a study session, or just sick of the campus food, DoorDash has a myriad of options to satisfy your cravings. Though delivery and surcharges can be pretty excessive sometimes, all of these restaurants have great price points and won’t break the bank. I also won’t lie: the thrill that goes through me when I perfectly time my DoorDasher’s arrival is addicting...just like the dining hall's oatmeal raisin cookies.