Facebook has a billion videos about everything. You think you might watch some videos for say, 10 minutes, but then you realize it's been five hours and you are still scrolling. It happens to all of us. However, recently, I came across a video that changed my life for the better. It was all about donut bouquets. Donut bouquets are the way to go when trying to impress your loved ones.

on

What is a donut bouquet?

Donut bouquets are exactly what they sound like. Replace those useless flowers with some delicious sugary donuts and bam! You just won your way to someone's heart and stomach. Sounds like a pretty good idea, right?

Dessert Boxes is the answer to all of our prayers. This delicious website not only sells insane boxes of donuts, but it also sells donut bouquets. Screw flowers, we want something we can eat. These bouquets are taking relationship goals to a whole new level, but unfortunately, dessert boxes is only available in Australia (lucky Aussies). But have no fear, because this trend is catching on everywhere.

For this past mother's day, Tim Hortons offered donut bouquets, but instead of the full donut, munchkins were used instead. Although the full donut is more appealing and looks a whole lot cooler, these probably would taste just as good. It also basically shows that you can get some munchkins from Dunkin Donuts, stick them on a stick and in a box, and people will love it even more than usual. The art of making things look more appealing is truly amazing

on

Food is really the way to anyone's heart. Trying to impress a loved one? Make them a donut bouquet and I can guarantee that you will be all over his/her's Snapchat story, Instagram, and you'll get to eat some bomb donuts. It's a win-win situation. Flowers are out, donuts are in.