Picture this: you and your partner are curled up on the couch watching your favorite Netflix show with a box of Domino's on your coffee table. You are munching on pizza, bread sticks and maybe even a lava cake or cookie. It's safe to say your life is pretty much perfect.

But then, the unthinkable happens. Just as the credits roll on your episode, you notice your partner stand up. Slowly they sink down to one knee and reach into their pocket. They open their hands to reveal the most beautiful ring you've ever seen encased in a tiny Domino's box. It's Domino's new engagement ring.

Yup, you read that correctly. Everyone's favorite pizza chain announced on the night before Valentine's Day that they were going to give away a 22-Carat gold, diamond-encrusted engagement ring. And yes, it is shaped like a slice of pizza.

How Do I Get This Ring?

Unfortunately, the contest to win the ring was only open to UK residents and the deadline to enter has passed. But don't worry, that doesn't mean your chance to own a pizza-shaped engagement ring is gone forever! There are plenty of independent artists online who would love to design your ideal ring. 

So What Do I Do Now?

Let this Domino's contest serve as some cheesey inspo for your big day. 

If you can't afford a diamond ring right now, treat yourself to some Domino's or to one of the 25 best pizzas in America.  Amp up the romance sans gold and diamonds with some elegant and delicious pepperoni roses. Or pay homage to the best food on the planet by making one of these 27 incredible recipes. 

Although a diamond ring would be nice, it's possible to show your respect for pizza, the true love of your life, in much subtler ways.