It’s 6 pm, you just came home from a full day of classes, finished a physics review session, and are on your way to orchestra practice. On top of all that, you’re hungry. Where do you go?

Dining halls are notorious for having bad food—some worse than others. This is the guide to all things Stanford dining—where you should go when, where to avoid, which dining halls have specialties, and more.

And without further ado, the definitive ranking of Stanford dining halls:

1. Florence Moore Dining

dining hall

Photo by Tamara Mekler

Hand-scooped ice cream everyday and phenomenal Indian food on Sunday nights? FloMo is a campus favorite across the boards.

2. Manzanita Dining

dining hall

Photo by Tamara Mekler

Manz features frozen yogurt, grilled selections, and pizza every day. All your favorites in one dining hall—eat your heart out.

3. Ricker Dining

dining hall

Photo by Tamara Mekler

Four words: “Death by Chocolate Cake.” If that doesn’t make you immediate flock to Ricker on Tuesdays for lunch and Thursdays for dinner, maybe its signature honey biscuits will.

4. Branner Dining

dining hall

Photo by Tamara Mekler

Nothing exceptional about Branner but extensive vegan and vegetarian options, homemade soups, and consistently good food five nights a week makes it a go-to dining hall.

5. Stern Dining

dining hall

Photo by Tamara Mekler

Chipotle-style burrito bowls save an otherwise ho-hum dining hall. This reporter also loves the berry bars. Make sure to get there early because the lines get really long, really quickly.

6. Lakeside Dining

dining hall

Photo by Tamara Mekler

If you haven’t gone to Late Night @ Lag and ordered a piping hot churro, you haven’t had the full Stanford experience.

7. Wilbur Dining

dining hall

Photo by Tamara Mekler

Wilbs, an Asian-themed dining hall, has two redeeming qualities: Mongolian Noodles on Monday night and brunch with DIY smoothies on Saturday and Sunday. Also, the paninis are to die for.

8. Arrillaga Family Dining Commons

dining hall

Photo by Tamara Mekler

The Arrillaga chicken is notorious for being as dry as a desert… that being said, Arrillaga consistently serves healthy food and hey, if that’s not your style, they have a kick-butt late night option as well.

More on everything dining halls: