Has the quarantine got you missing your friends, family, and most importantly, your food? Digital Dessert Goals is here 👏 for 👏 you 👏. For the first time ever, the annual event Dessert Goals is going completely virtual. This event will be held on July 31st and August 1st. Tickets go on sale today (!!!) here.

What better way to celebrate all things chocolate, sugar, and sweet than a two-day long epic virtual event. With guests like Tipsy Scoop, Malai Ice Cream, and Misterkrisp, it’s safe to say that we’re all counting down the days. Each ticket to this virtual event comes with access to virtual baking demos, dessert happy hours, family-friendly activities, and much more. You’ll also get exclusive access to shop exclusive items at discounted rates from over 20 kickass vendors. Dessert Goals is also offering attendees to pre-purchase a coconut macaroon kit from Red Velvet NYC so everyone can bake along with the live demonstration. Plus $1 of each ticket sale will be donated to No Kid Hungry, to help end child hunger in America.

While all of this is so exciting, and we can’t wait to participate, the initiative of this virtual event is to help raise money for No Kid Hungry and help support these local businesses that have been severely impacted by the pandemic. We are looking forward to attending these panels with amazing guest speakers, baking our own macaroons, and having some epic dessert happy hours, all while contributing to something bigger. We can’t wait to shop with the 20 vendors and see how much is raised for No Kid Hungry by the end of this event.