Hello, my fellow clone club members. After recovering from the latest season of Orphan Black, it’s time to wind down with some scrumptious sweets. Each clone has their own distinct personality that sets them apart from one another, and we’re pretty sure that would influence their dessert preferences too. It’s time for the clones of Orphan Black to have some well-deserved downtime and munch on these deliciously appropriate snacks.

Cosmia: Galaxy Donuts

Orphan Black

This so-called Geek Monkey is the most laid back of the sisters. Cosima also carries a blood disease previous clones died from, but luckily she’s a former scientist and is researching ways to cure the disease. Due to her easygoing style and highly intellectual nature, these galaxy sweets would be a perfect choice.

Orphan Black

Photo by Julia Benson

Helena: Everything But The Kitchen Sink Shake

Orphan Black

Helena didn’t take kindly to the clones at first, but she eventually warmed up to them. Despite Helena’s sometimes impulsive nature, she has a heart of gold. This trained assassin is equipped with an abnormal behavior, so it only makes sense for her to have a unique and over-the-top taste in sweets. Just like Helena, this dessert can be intimidating to those that lack a craving for sweets. This dessert is a concoction of all things sugar mixed into a milkshake, so anyone with a major sweet tooth would definitely be all over this one.

Orphan Black

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

Alison: Margarita Cupcakes with Tequila Frosting

Orphan Black

GIF courtesy of krystalgoderitch.tumblr.com

Alison might come off as the sweet and innocent motherly type, but she is definitely not to be crossed. Alison will go to any means necessary to protect her family. That being said, this soccer mom always has her revolver handy. This season showed that this tough cookie has no problem getting her hands dirty. Besides balancing her hectic agenda, Alison is determined to keep her suburban reputation clean. Just like Alison, this decadent dessert is classy and beautiful but packs a serious kick.

Orphan Black

Photo Courtesy of mycrazygoodlife.com

Sarah: Molten Chocolate Cake

Orphan Black

GIF courtesy of rebloggy.com

The appointed leader of the group has come a long way since season one. She originally intended to skip town with her daughter until she discovered the clones, and eventually found camaraderie with them. Sometimes her selfishness gets the best of her, but she always manages to pull through for the group. Molten Chocolate Cake is rich in chocolate on the outside but warm and sweet on the inside. Sarah may seem intimidating on the outside, but deep down she’s a caring, loyal person.

Orphan Black

Photo by Helena Lin

Krystal: Lemon Bars

Orphan Black

GIF courtesy of orphanblackzone.tumblr.com

Krystal may come off as a ditzy valley girl, but she knows more than she lets on. A manicurist by day, Krystal is a badass secret spy searching for answers by night. Once she started getting more screen time, this eccentric beauty was an immediate fan favorite. Her fierce and spunky air-headed personality sets her apart from the other clones. Lemon Bars represent Krystal because they seem sweet and simple on the outside, but are ultimately surprisingly tart and sophisticated.

Orphan Black

Photo by Tiffany Chen

Rachel: Dark Chocolate Truffles 

Orphan Black

GIF courtesy of orphanblack.tumblr.com

There’s always a black sheep of the family and Rachel is no exception. Unlike the other sisters, Rachel has no intention of ever being part of clone club. Rachel follows her cutthroat instincts and will go to any length to get what she want, including stabbing her sister and attempting to murder her own mother. Dark chocolate truffles are the perfect treat to represent Rachel because they are elegant looking, but bittersweet on the inside.

Orphan Black

Photo by Mimi Takano

Beth: Chocolate Soufflé

Orphan Black

GIF courtesy of diver5ion.tumblr.com

Orphan Black’s clone club wouldn’t exist without Beth. In the beginning, she was keeping everyone together and she is essentially the reason Sarah joined the group. Beth was headstrong and determined and, unfortunately, took a dark turn when everything was too much for her to handle. Just like Beth, a chocolate soufflé is bold with the richness of chocolate and has a sophisticated appearance, but it’s fragile and will definitely fall apart if not handled correctly.

Orphan Black

Photo by Alex Vu

Based on their personalities, the clone’s taste in sweets really sets them apart from each other. Which clone do you match up with according to these scrumptious treats? Pick your favorite and settle in for your next binge session.