We college students are lazy af, especially when it comes to making food. But lucky for us, Austin is blessed with the option to order delivery straight to your door.

So when you can’t be bothered cooking, order from any of these delicious Austin restaurants. You’re welcome.

1. Black’s BBQ

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

You can eat delicious Texas barbecue in the comfort of your own home, and from one of the best BBQ places in Texas. #YASSSS. Go for the fatty brisket — it’s moist, tender, and oh so flavorful. And don’t forget the sides — the cheddar mac ‘n cheese is a pile of creamy, cheesy heaven.

2. Wok ‘N Express

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

A good Chinese restaurant close to campus that delivers? Yes, it exists. But don’t let its bizarre location inside a convenience store deter you, because Wok ‘N Express serves up some of the best Chinese food in Austin. Order with a group so you can get a smorgasbord of dishes — chicken pad Thai, lemongrass chicken, salt and pepper shrimp, and sesame chicken are crowd pleasers.

#SpoonTip: Only order spicy if you are prepared for the heat — don’t say we didn’t warn you.

3. In-N-Out

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

We live in a city that delivers In-N-Out right to our doorstep. How freakin’ lucky are we? Animal style fries and a double double will make any Netflix-and-wine-night infinity better.

4. Pad Thai

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Located on Guad, Pad Thai serves some great Thai food. The chicken pad see ew, pineapple fried rice and the red curry are bomb. And the shrimp rolls… oh my god the shrimp rolls.

5. Snarf’s Sandwiches

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Snarf’s might be the spot to grab food between classes, but it’s also a great option when it comes to delivery. You really can’t go wrong with the Italian — it’s the perfect layering of deli meat, fresh veggies and delicious sauces in between warm, toasted bread. And because the sandwiches are tightly wrapped, none of the good stuff falls out as you bite into ya sandwich.

6. Tiff’s Treats

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

If you didn’t send your best friend a box of Tiff’s Treats after her boyfriend broke up with her, do you live in Austin? Tiff’s Treats are the ultimate sweet comfort food in Austin. It’s the queen of cookie delivery services. Because who doesn’t want warm, freshly baked cookies delivered to their door? The chocolate chip cookie is classic, but be sure to check out Tiff’s seasonal flavors.

7. Salvation Pizza

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Each bite is full of flavor and cheesy goodness. The thin crust pepperoni pizza is the way to go. Just look at that ‘zzzzza.

8. P Terry’s

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Double cheeseburger with everything (tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, onions and special sauce), fries and a caramel milkshake. End of story.

#SpoonTip: Order the homemade veggie burger if you’re a lover of a goooood veggie burger.

9. 888 Pan Asian

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

The selection of food at 888 is pretty extensive, so you will definitely be able to please a large crowd. The phos and vermicelli bowls are great — perhaps order a few with friends to get a taste of each.

10. Kerbey Lane Cafe

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

There’s only one thing you should be ordering from Kerbey, and that’s Kerbey queso. It’s a creamy bowl of cheesy goodness with a huge scoop of guacamole. Heaven.

11. Fricano’s Deli

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Free delivery, y’all. I repeat free delivery (well, only until 3 pm, but still). Paul’s spicy Reuben sandwich is the sandwich to order at Fricano’s. It’s filled with corned beef with sauerkraut, pepper jack cheese, pepperoncini peppers, purple onion and Rocket Sauce all sandwiched between rye bread and then grilled.

#SpoonTip: Order the combo — half a sandwich and a cup of soup.

12. Koriente

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Koriente offers delicious Asian inspired dishes that are healthy and affordable. Order the Obake bowl A, which comes with your choice of beef, chicken, pan-seared tofu or shrimp sautéed with button mushrooms, broccoli and carrots and served with steamed rice. Want to make your meal even better? Add an egg for $1 — it’s totally worth it.

#SpoonTip: Check out the gluten free menu and ask about their vegan options.

13. Milto’s

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

The beauty of Milto’s is its variety – the Italian Greek restaurant serves everything from gyros and Greek salads to pizza and pasta. Order the Greek sicilian gyro pizza, because that’s what happens when you have a Italian Greek restaurant hybrid. There is a $15 delivery minimum at Milto’s, but it’s freeeeee delivery — just remember to tip your kind delivery driver.

14. DK Sushi

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

DK Sushi is the bomb. There are so many genius sushi creations here – order a few and share with your sushi-loving friends. The dragon roll, the caterpillar roll, the beach roll and the rainbow roll are must orders. 

#SpoonTip: Head over to DK Sushi on Thursday nights for karaoke with DK himself… or order delivery on a Thursday and have your own karaoke sesh in your living room with friends.

15. Food Heads

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

It’s clear that Austin has some killer sandwich shops. And Food Heads is one of the best, and its apple pork sandwich is the best of the best. The apple pork sandwich is served on toasted ciabatta with smoked Gouda, spinach, spicy apple and tomato pico, and honey dijon aioli. #yasssss

16. Taco Deli

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Austin is known for it tacos, and you can get these awesome tacos delivered to your house. You can’t go wrong with any of their breakfast tacos – we recommend the sausage, egg and potato breakfast taco.

#SpoonTip: Order a side of the doña sauce — you can thank us later.

17. Cabo Bob’s

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Okay, if you live in West Campus and are hella lazy, you might order Cabo Bob’s delivery. Might. But the tortillas are homemade and the tacos are delicious, so it’s kind of worth it, right? Get an order of three tacos: one deluxe fish taco on a buttermilk tortilla, one brisket and queso taco on an ancho chili tortilla, and one chicken taco on a cilantro tomatillo tortilla. Now that’s an awesome taco combo.

18. Halal Bros.

delivery

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Again, if you’re a lazy West Campus dweller, you might order Halal Bros. to your doorstep. But we’re not judging, because the ‘combo over rice’ — a combination of grilled, chopped chicken and tender, lean lamb over spiced Basmati rice with some fresh veggies all topped with its signature white sauce and hot sauce — is wonderful.