It’s never too cold for ice cream – or Blizzards. Luckily, Dairy Queen has holiday sweets covered with a line-up of ice cream and soft-serve Blizzards, including brand-new offerings and the return of old favorites. Packed with a variety of iconic flavors available all winter long, this year’s Dairy Queen holiday Blizzard Treat Menu from DQ includes six different ice cream treats for all types of sweet lovers.

For fans looking for a taste of the season, there's two December Blizzard of the Month Treats that will bring the holiday cheer at your holiday treat exchange.

The Frosted Sugar Cookie Blizzard Treat is made with soft sugar cookie pieces and icing with festive sprinkles blended to Blizzard perfection with world-famous DQ soft serve.

For peppermint lovers, DQ is also bringing back the fan-favorite peppermint Candy Cane Chill Blizzard Treat! This festive spin on a candy cane classic is made with candy cane pieces and choco chunks and blended to Blizzard perfection with vanilla soft serve.

Fans can stop by participating DQ locations today and enjoy getting in the holiday spirit with these festive treats.