Growing up, Dairy Queen was the spot. My family and I would hit it up post-softball games and dance recitals, after a long day at the beach, or for a quick afternoon treat. As kids, my parents would even take us through the drive through after dinner in our pajamas, officially calling it "PJ rolling." So yes, I have a love for DQ, and I will show it on Valentine's Day by eating all the blizzards. 

Lucky for me (and you), Dairy Queen is launching two new desserts in collaboration with Ghirardelli to celebrate the holiday. Both desserts include chunks of the famous chocolate, and taste preeeeetty similar to a chocolate covered strawberry. 

Photo courtesy of Dairy Queen

First up is the Dipped Strawberry Blizzard. The treat mixes vanilla soft serve with Ghirardelli chocolate and real strawberry topping. Tbh, sounds and looks like a dream. 

Photo courtesy of Dairy Queen

The second is a new heart-shaped Dipped Strawberry Cupid Cake. It's basically the blizzard-version molded into a cake. So yes, there is strawberry topping, vanilla ice cream, and more chunks of chocolate.

The Cupid Cake is small enough to split between two people, so it really is the ultimate V-Day treat if you're into sharing. You can pick one up for $9.99 at participating locations, but you might want to order ahead online if you're not about waiting; these are made to order. 

These treats are available now at participating locations for a limited time. So, if you want a frozen dipped strawberry dessert, I suggest you run, not walk to your nearest Dairy Queen.

#SpoonTip: If ice cream isn't your thing, I get it. Actually, unless you're dairy-free, I don't. But do your thing, and check out these 10 other Valentine's Day food deals.