Plant-based milk has been around for some time now. But what’s in traditional kinds of milk, and even in plant-based milks? Thickening gums, fake fillers, preservatives, added sugar, you name it. That’s why Daily Harvest has launched Mylk, the plant-based milk with zero gums, fillers, and much more eco-friendly packaging. Best of all, they come in two great flavors, Almond, and Almond + Vanilla.

These compact, frozen almond milk pods are great for not only making a pitcher of ice-cold milk. Mylk is also a great addition to any smoothie, oat bowl, coffee, you name it. Pop some Mylk in your morning coffee. Pop some Mylk into your favorite oat bowl. Pop some Mylk into your post-workout smoothie or protein shake. The sky's the limit when it comes to Mylk. Thanks to Daily Harvest’s unique and eco-friendly design, Mylk wedges lasts for up to 6 months frozen, and 24 hours in the fridge.

Mylk is launching with two exciting flavors Almond, and Almond + Vanilla. Pricing starts at $7.99 and comes with 16 wedges, which prepares eight cups, or a half-gallon of Mylk. Get your Mylk with your next box from Daily Harvest.