Have you heard about Crunchbutton yet? It’s a new way to get food from the restaurants you love without having to go out to get it yourself. It’s great because you’re no longer limited to boring pizza deliveries – don’t get me wrong, pizza’s awesome, but we need options. Crunchbutton has opened up a way for you to order more variety. It’s simple, and really convenient for times such as when you’re too busy to prepare your own meals, midterms, finals, if you don’t have the means (i.e. a car) to make the quick run to get it yourself, and it’s even offered as an app.

Crunchbutton

Photo by Nancy Gao

What’s there to Crunchbutton?

Well, it’s new to UCR. The UCR Crunchbutton Branch was founded (in 2015) by its campus managers, Nichole Tan and Alex Dale. It offers cheaper competitive prices by working with local businesses to reduce prices and provide healthier options, provides accessibility and transparency to the student body, is entirely student founded – predominately student driven, and essentially has potential to reduce drunk driving. Something more, it’s looking for drivers or students interested in gaining marketing experience. Yup, it truly does deliver.

Crunchbutton

Photo by Nancy Gao

Try it out!

It works like this:

Step 1: Follow this link www.crunchbutton.com

Step 2: Enter your location.

Step 3: Choose where from and what you want to eat.

Step 4: Enter the promotion code: YUMMY (for your first time use), and delivery information.

Step 5: And, submit.

Simple as that – the steps are all there, and it’s pretty easy to follow. You can even create an account that will record your orders, share your own promo code and collect points for more discounts.

Crunchbutton

Photo by Nancy Gao

What else?

It’s new and growing. Let them know exactly what you want. They really want to hear from you and are very open to feedback, so if you don’t see the options you want then just let them know. And, spread the word, because the more feedback they get the more they’ll provide.